Experience in Small Business Law
Mayabanza Bangudi focuses her small business law practice representing small businesses locally and abroad. She provides full-range outside general counsel services, including litigation oversight, and advising businesses on matters including formation, contract negotiation, drafting and review, immigration and employment matters, U.S. federal and state law compliance, and alternative dispute resolution.
Ms. Bangudi has a wealth of experience representing start-up to Fortune 500 companies in a wide range of business law matters. She has represented and counseled U.S. businesses working in the U.S. and abroad on matters including multimillion dollar, multi-district litigation, arbitration, international consulting, employment matters, bankruptcy reorganization, and U.S. federal and state law compliance.
Small Business Services
- Outside general counsel services and short-term client secondments
- Business entity formation
- Contract negotiation, drafting, and review, including technology contracts
- Employment matters, including global employee migration
- Global alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration
- Cross-border business transactions
- Litigation analysis
- Bankruptcy and dissolution
- Identification and coordination with local counsel internationally