Bangudi Law LLC: Experience in Business Law
Ms. Bangudi is a business immigration lawyer, focusing on all aspects of business immigration law, including H-1B visas, PERM foreign labor certifications, E-1 trader visas, E-2 investor visas, temporary work visas, employment-based permanent resident visas, and on-site Form I-9 compliance audits. We assist with the transfer of international business personnel for U.S. and foreign companies, training of HR personnel, the acquisition of work visas, labor certification, permanent resident status, and citizenship in the United States, as well as the representation of corporate clients and individuals before various administrative agencies and in the federal courts. When you need a true business immigration lawyer with experience serving legal needs of businesses of all sizes, call on Bangudi Law LLC, your Laurel, Maryland immigration lawyer.
Ms. Bangudi has a wealth of experience representing start-up to Fortune 500 companies in a wide range of business law matters. She has represented and counseled U.S. businesses working in the U.S. and abroad on matters including multimillion dollar, multi-district litigation, arbitration, international consulting, employment matters, bankruptcy reorganization, and U.S. federal and state law compliance.
Small Business Services
- Outside general counsel services and short-term client secondments
- Business entity formation
- Contract negotiation, drafting, and review, including technology contracts
- Employment matters, including global employee migration
- Global alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration
- Cross-border business transactions
- Litigation analysis
- Bankruptcy and dissolution
- Identification and coordination with local counsel internationally